Pineapple Fruju Crush-Shampoo Bar
The Many Benefits of Syndet Solid Shampoo Bar
These solid shampoo bars won’t strip hair of oils and they’re gentle enough for even color-treated hair.
There’s no plastic waste with solid shampoo bars because there are no bottles. Therefore these little beauties are zero waste & eco friendly. Plus it’s an easy way to reduce plastic waste in your home.
You will use way less shampoo. Just one bar is the equivalent to three standard shampoo bottles.
Because they’re made using gentle surfactants, they don’t cause scalp irritation. Unlike liquid shampoos.
Shampoo bars have a lower PH than soap-based shampoo bars. Therefore there’s no awkward transition period while your hair adjusts.
Finally, they just work! They do the job they were made to perform better than bottled shampoo brands.
Soap vs. Syndet
Syndets are recommended for cleansing sensitive skin and even baby skin, as they are far more gentle and skin-friendly than traditional soaps. But remember that the anionic surfactants contained in syndets may cause sensitization problems in reactive skins. Nonetheless, even though syndets might prove to be a source of irritation for a small segment of the population, they are undoubtedly much more recommendable than traditional soaps.
Hold the shampoo bar in the palm of one hand and apply it directly to your head, starting at your scalp near your forehead. Work the bar in small circular motions back towards the base of your neck to create a gentle lather. Swipe the bar along the sides of your head, by your ears, to apply the shampoo evenly.
- BTMS , (derived from the natural plant oil Colza, or what is commonly known as Rapeseed Oil
- Stearic Acid ( is derived from olive oil.)
- Cetyl Stearyl Alcohol ( Cetyl alcohol is a flaky, waxy, white solid often derived from coconut)
- Polawax Nonionic self-emulsifying wax)
- Jojoba Oil ( Jojoba oil is pressed from the seeds of the jojoba plant)
- Natural Wheatgerm Oil ( Wheat germ oil is extracted from the germ of the wheat kernel,
- Argan Oil ( Argan oil is made from the kernels that grow on the argan trees)
- Refined Cocoa Butter ( Cocoa Butter is obtained from the fruit of the Cacao tree)
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (Is a coconut oil-based surfactant.)
- Sodium Coco Sulfate ( Is a plant-based surfactant)
- Pro Vitamin B5
- Silk Protein ( natural silk fibres )
- Decyl Glucoside (naturally derived from sugar )
- Colours & Fragrance
** Our bars are all handmade, and each one is unique. So, appearance and weight may vary slightly from the picture shown.