Magnesium Muscle Soak
Magnesium muscle soak contains magnesium flake's which are a highly concentrated form of magnesium chloride, a natural form of magnesium. Plus Epsom Salts (magnesium sulfate), Almond Oil, essential oils Lavender and Majoram plus Lavender dried Flowers.
How does Magnesium muscle soak work?
When placed in warm water, the Magnesium Flakes and Epsom Salts dissolve and absorb in to your skin. This is known as transdermal magnesium absorption (see below) and is a great way to increase magnesium levels, as well as ease muscle tension.
Benefits of magnesium
- Crucial for general wellbeing
- Supports healthy bones
- Improves skin health
- Helps you relax for a good night’s sleep
- Relieves muscle tension
How to use
You can use magnesium muscle soak in a bath or footbath.
- Add 150g magnesium muscle soak for every five litres of (warm) water
- Ensure your feet are fully submerged
- Sit and relax for 20 minutes
Full body baths
- Add 250g magnesium muscle soak to your bath
- Increase dosage for a more intensive treatment or after periods of exercise
- Lie back and relax for 20 minutes
We recommended to take a magnesium bath two or three times a week if needed for muscle relief